DLJ Creative – Website Design
Stand out and get found
When was the last time you looked at your website through the eyes of your customer? Your website is often the first impression customers will have of your business. Will they like what they see? Does it encourage them to want to stay and explore what you offer or do they quickly leave because they’re turned off by your outdated look?
Our small business websites put the focus on bringing you and your customer together to build a relationship and encourage conversions. Each website design reflects the individuality of your business and the needs of your customers. Visitors to your website will get to know who you are, what makes you standout from your competitors and the value you offer them. They will experience a website that is user friendly, mobile friendly, engaging and has a clear path to purchase.
How can your website help your business and help your customers?
Better lead generation.
Re-gain lost foot traffic from brick and mortar store.
Build brand awareness.
Learn about your business.
Get help for their problem.
Seamless shopping experience between online store and brick and mortar location.
What makes DLJ Creative different? We treat the image and written elements of web design equally as important because a pretty website will do nothing to enhance your business if visitors can’t relate to or understand what you offer. Using a three phase process, we combine design and content to work in synergy with your business needs and goals. The end result is a website that is pleasing to the eye, enhances your brand through enticing content and has a clear path to purchase.
If you sell online, DLJ Creative will consult with you on the best practices to increase sales, including the use of:
A personalized shopping experience.
Order online pick up in-store.
Informative product descriptions.
Frequently asked product questions.
Cross-sell and upsell products.
Simple checkout process.
Our website design process brings you and your customers together to build relationships and drive sales.
- Phase 1- Getting to know your business
- Phase 2 - Getting to know your customer
- Phase 3 - Build your website
- Company size, market share and who your competitors are
- Get to know your industry and what makes your business different from your competitors
- Ask you about your goals for the website – Do you want leads, customers, visitors, sales?
- What value does your business, service or product provide?
- Where you think you fall short
- What are your pain points
- What makes you unique
- Additional questions tailored to your unique business
- Development of detailed buyer personas for each customer type
- Research demographics such as age, income level and job type
- Their values and goals
- The problem they’re looking to have solved
- Experience they’re looking for when seeking your product or service
- What a day in their life is like
- Where they get their information
- What the purchase path is – length of time from researching product or service to actual purchase
- What objections they have to your product or service
- A custom website that distinguishes you from your competitors
- We use WordPress as our preferred content management system
- SEO friendly content that draws your visitors in, educates them, builds brand awareness, trust and encourages conversions. We believe that great content is the foundation for a successful website.
- Responsive design that looks good on all devices – Desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile
- Homepage that quickly conveys your brand, what your offer is and why visitors should click through to more pages
- Clean user interface with a clear path to purchase
- Navigation that’s easy to understand and use
- Clear call(s) to action on each page
- Encourages conversions
- Natural use of keyword targeting for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Optimized title tags and meta descriptions to enhance search engine optimization
- Visuals – images, video and interactives keep visitors engaged
- Submission of your website to Google
- Upon completion of your website, we can teach you how to manage your website or we can manage it for you. Visit our Website Maintenance page to learn more.
What if you already have a website?
Sometimes all it takes is a few tweaks to take your website from ordinary to extraordinary! DLJ Creative can consult with you by:
- Performing a website audit to identify improvements that can be made to help your website provide more value to you and your customers
- Editing website content and product descriptions
- Adding new pages
Adding an online store, a blog or social media pages provide additional ways for customers to engage with your business as well as increase sales. Read these posts from our blog to learn how. Is Blogging Worth the Effort? What Does a Good Website Look Like? E-Commerce: Finding Your Space in a Crowded Field.